NOT Treated With CwShield™ Protective Coating
- Use a sponge or soft cloth or with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for glass on cleaning the tub/shower enclosure.
- Do not use scouring cleanser, rough scrubbing pads, and sponges as they can scratch and damage the elegant finish on the enclosure.
- To avoid water spotting, dry the glass, framing and hardware after each use with a soft clean cloth or towel.
CwShield™Care and Cleaning Instructions
Congratulations on your wise decision to treat your surface with CwShield™. While CwShield™ dramatically reduces the need to clean your treated glass, just like a high-quality Teflon® coated cooking pan, you still have to do some cleaning and maintenance to guarantee ongoing performance.
Following the detailed maintenance instructions below will ensure many years of satisfaction.
- After each use: Use a small plastic bowl or pitcher (a handheld shower sprayer will also work) to carefully pour clean water along the top edge of the glass in a stream as you move across the panel, being careful not to pour the water out through any gaps that may exist in the enclosure. The majority of the soapy residual water will drain off. Use a small hand towel to pat dry the few remaining droplets.
- Once a month: Each month after use, wet a nylon “light scrubber” and go over the wet glass, rubbing in a circular motion over all the glass. You should feel any“sticky” places return to “slick” again. Then carefully pour the water along the top edge of the glass in a stream as you move across the panel, just as you do after each use.
Never use squeegees or harsh chemicals as these will harm the CwShield™Protective Coating